When you buy eyelash extensions, they do so much in transforming your face. Unlike temporary falsies, these need to be applied by a professional and will leave you feeling like a Disney princess with a gentle and pure spirit. The extensions add both length and volume; they’re applied one on each of your natural lashes with a semi-permanent glue that holds them in place for a couple of weeks. After the job is done, you will be unfailingly delighted by how your eyes pop.
Everything You Need To Know Before Getting Eyelash Extensions
Before we go any further, let’s have a look at some of the things you should know before making an appointment to have the eyelash extensions fixed:
- The extensions are quite expensive. Let’s not sugarcoat it – the process will have you spending about $100 in a month so if you plan on having them done regularly, you should be ready to bite this financial bullet.
- Be very picky about where you go to get the lashes fixed. Nobody wants to get a bacterial or fungal infection after the procedure. Read reviews of the prospect nail or hair salon and narrow down to one that you feel will work well for you.
- Find deals, offers, or discounts especially from the luxurious and more expensive spots. However, you shouldn’t go to a salon just because they’re cheap. They might do a very sloppy job.
- There are tons of different ways in which you can apply for the eyelash extensions so you should know exactly what you want from the very beginning. A more specialized salon gives the customer several options to choose from. If you are not so sure, a consultant will come in handy.
- Come for the appointment with a bare face. You shouldn’t put on any mascara, eyeliner, or eyeshadow. These will prevent the eyelashes from adhering to your natural eyelashes strongly.
- Avoid any activities that make your eyelashes wet after they’ve been done. To be more specific, wait for at least a day or two before going swimming.
- Be very keen so as not to fall into the “fake” eyelashes trap. If you are going to pay top price for the lashes, it means that you should get the best quality eyelashes. Ensure that the lashes you get are genuine.
The Application Process
The main reason why salons charge premium prices for lash extensions is that the application process is quite complex. The application process determines if the lashes will start falling off in less than a week or if the will last for three weeks or more.
Proper application means that your extensions will be firmly attached to the base of the natural lash with a minimum amount of glue. If a lot of glue is used if looks the lashes looking clumpy and feeling heavier than they should.
Eyelash Extensions Will Impressively Transform Your Face
If you were not born with naturally long eyelashes and aren’t a big fan of the false eyelashes, consider getting eyelash extensions which are a more permanent solution to amazing eyelashes. The eyelashes will work magic in such a way that you will not require mascara, eye shadow, or eyeliner on a daily basis to make your eyes pop each and every time. Again, they do not feel as heavy as the falsies and they’re definitely worth the money.